Monday, March 1

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT BOOKS?

 

I CAN.
I want my life without books. Its wrecking my brain.
I hardly have any time to go onto the computer and blog.
All my time, energy, is all spent on those BOOKS.
So many tests this week :/
1 down, 4 more to go.
I CAN DO THIS.
SHALL NOT FAIL ANYMORE!
I JUST NEED THE ENERGY TO STAY AWAKE IN CLASSES.

Everyday, Lord, I'll
Learn to stand upon Your word
And I pray that I
I might come to know You more
That You would guide me in every single step I take, that
Everyday I can
Be Your light unto the world
 
Whenever something happens, 
whenever you feel like the whole world is crashing down on you,
 when you think that your life is falling apart. 
That is when you actually realise His presence.
 
During this lent, i shall make it a point to make sure i pray every night, and stay close to You, Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment