Saturday, February 20

Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight.


Cip ytd was pretty fun ;)
Earned $2 from playing cards (haha) and they gave us $5 for gng to do cip. Haha cool right ;)
What we did:
Went up and down buses, walking here and there, quarreling w stupid impatient bus uncles, sitting down slacking, smsing using each other phones. 


Was super shacked, reached home around 1.

Sometimes, i really do think that i'm getting involved in too many things :(
I feel so drained out at the end of the week. I have no time to do anything anymore. My life seems to revolve around work, and more work. Its never ending. And then the tests come in, cca, drama. Argh, i really feel like giving up. I just hope that my parents will be able to understand and not start being particular about small stuff again, but it all seems to be coming back. They are starting it again. Scolded me like crazy in the morning for ______ again.

I hate it when they place such high expectations on me and then get dissappointed and I get so stressed up and exhausted. It sucks. It really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment