Saturday, May 1

Answer Key?

If only life went the way we want it to. Its just so demoralising. When you try so hard, yet you just cant seem to get what you want.

Oh well. Whatever la. I'm just gonna think of happy things now :)

Today...was pretty boring day. I need to go shopping so badly. AHHHHH. GSS QUICKLY COME :)
Ok, i'm gonna set aside money every month to buy AT LEAST one thing :)
I need more $$$$. Gonna beg my mum to increase my allowance! 

There's only one day of school next week! And the best thing is that, that day is the day we get released early from school :) Haha.
Have sec 3 camp on weds, thurs, friday. Not really looking forward to it. I want to sleep on my comfy bed than sleep on the hard wooden floor :( 

I dont really have the mood to go out these days...
Just feel like coming home and lie around doing nothing. Waste of time, but at least i feel relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment