Wednesday, March 17

SOS.


I'm so angry.
I really cannot stand it. Why does she have to keep taking my phone away.
Why does she ALWAYS HAVE TO ONLY CARE ABOUT MY STUDIES AND NOTHING ELSE.

Why does she always say that i only think of play when i have been studying my shit ass off for the past few days. Going for tuition after tuition. Doing tuition homework before tuition, come back from tuition, have to do some more tuition homework that the teacher gave for that week. I tell her all these and she comes and say, you not happy then quit tuition la. I'm not OBLIGED to give it to you -.-

The thing is i'm telling her these to let her know that i never just play and dont study right. I never even stepped out of the hse this holiday to go out EXCEPT TO TUITION.

Why cant she see that i'm already trying.

Ranted on the phone with ______. Feel so much better now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment