Monday, March 15

Every little thing you do.


Did you really think what you did would benefit me?
Did you think how the other party would have felt?
Did you really know what kind of a person she actually was? Or did you judged her based on past incidents.
Did it ever occur to you that this was a one sided matter?

Did all these questions passed through your head before you sent the message out?
I doubt so.

I really dont understand why you have to control my entire life. First cheer, then dance then drama, all these were the stuff i loved to do, but you threatened to take it away from me -.-
Then it was my phone, then my studies, then now my friends?

You mean i dont even have the freedom of choice on who i want to be friends with? like wtf?

I can control my emotions in front of you, i can hide it and all, but really, inside, do you know how i really feel? I feel like my heart has been torn into a million pieces. This line is so cliche but so true.

I dont understand, how is it, nothing else seems to matter to you except my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment