Tuesday, February 16

Last day.



Oh man...time really flies when you are having fun :( it's Tuesday alr. School starts tmr.
Idw to go to school so badly :( waking up super early, falling asleep in lessons, don't know what the teacher is talking about, scoldings from teachers, more homework and more tests. $#<%*@

Physics test on Thursday, I think I'm really going to flunk this test. I really dk what the teacher is talking abt. Will you believe it, i'm not even sure of the bloody topics tested.

Oh well, on the lighter note, I still have 11 more hours before it's weds! Going to visit more houses and then going to watch Percy Jackson w my brother and valentines day w cousins :) and dinner at my cousin house. Yipeeeeeee! I'm gonna play hard, very hard for the next few hours :D

No comments:

Post a Comment