Monday, February 1

Life's hard.

My blog is like kind of dead now. So busy w everything. No time to even go onto the computer! the last few posts were like posted from my iPhone.

There are like a total of 4 tests this week :( Chinese, chemistry, lit, and ting xie. Haha but the best part is I'm going to miss 3 out of 4 of the tests :) have drama night :) weds rehearsals, no need go sch. Thursday, performance. No need go school. Friday time off school, cause we will be ending quite late :) can sleep in. Only need to reach school at 10.15. Shiok rIght? Hahaha, jealous not?

And today was..wow. Quite a day.
Vanessa was crying like shitzzzzxxxx cause sth happened again. And In the afternoon I couldn't rly do much as I was really really busy w church tuition then meetig w class ppl at j8. Sigh. Just hope that it will work out this time round.
Sometimes I really really really wished, why can't life be like how we were when we were younger? Stress free. Boys free. Well, we are all growing up. It's part and parcel of life i guess. Life just have to be so difficult. Grr. After reading Vanessa blog ifelt so much like crying. ESP at the father and mother part. It just seems so true...

Anw, I'll try. Try to really pay attention in class and not doze off or get distracted. I never really pay attention in class nowadays. It sucks knowing that what you are doing is wrong yet you just can't bring yourself to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment