Sunday, February 14

Bitch.


Just finished visiting!
Collected $$$, gonna get more tonight!! 2 reunion dinners :D
Haha, anyway, I AM SO &%^$#@ pissed ok! Some asshole who is younger than me come scold me on fb. WTF RIGHT?!
She said :
hey bitch.
you and Kelly tan should rly get a life, before you talk behind people’s back, and pretend that they don’t know.
cos they’re not fucking stupid, and they can read.
your junior joined dance because the stupid system and choosed it for her.
It was never her first choice anyw. i thought maybe, well, the genius could deduce that.
but no! Your junior hates dance, WHAT TO DO ??? ): ):
maybe you do the peace sign and kissy lips and post on fb ?
awww.cos your so dumb , that you have to set your status about it! wow! how complicated.
Also you’re a bitch. wait, i said that already? sorry, have to repeat stuff for the slow one, eh? if you actually managed to read all this, that is. you did? yay! kudos to cheryln koh/bitch.
as for Kelly tan, i don’t know what she has a bug in her butt about. like anyone actually gives a flying pig about what she and her ugly spectacles think.

I AM FREAKING PISSED I TELL YOU. CAN SHE GO GET A LIFE? SERIOUSLY I DONT EVEN BLOODY KNOW HER AND I DIDNT KNOW SHE EXISTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment