Saturday, December 26

Its the season to be jolly.




Christmas party yesterday with cousins, super funny.

Xiuhan and i were like playing with the curling iron angelica's  mummy bought for me :D

Made me look like some ugly freak. Wait, uglier freak. Stupid hair. i went to cut it. So bloody disgusting :( i want it to grow LONGER. like much much longer. Thank god im refraining from the F word. All this whole blog post will be full of it. Was super pissed with my mum. LIKE SUPER DUPER. At the shop i was alr on the verge of crying la. Then cut finish alr, cannot take it cried in the toilet and in the car park. Sigh.

Anw, back to the party. I love my cousins man. I always feel SO happy around them. No matter how the day was earlier on, being with them always takes my mind off all those unhappy things. Oh and i love all my christmas presentssss!!!!!! HAHAHA.

Oh, and i wont rly be replying msgs for a while. My mum took my phone AGAIN. Long story. Sigh.

AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENXIN!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment