Saturday, December 12

Get on with it.



Omg, i went to the new sch today, it was freaking small compared to the old location :( Im gna miss the old sch so badly....but then over there everything looks pretty new so it aint as bad i imagined it would be. Someone told me that ALL the toilets only had squats, but no what. got toilet bowls too! ok shall stop posting on toilet bowls.

Then went to return cheer costume to ms lim since i was alr there. IM GNA JOIN NXT YEAR IDC!!!!!!! Haha, whether or not they allow me to. Cause i love it so much. They always told me not to do things that I'll regret, so thats what im gna do.

Then went to buy new uniform and books. OMG the physics and chem textbooks are !@#$% thick. Like one module is like the same as our maths textbook? Ok maybe A LITTLE BIT slimmer, but only a little...Ahh, alr dont feel like picking the book up alr man...but i still will. I guess. Sec 3 is imprt year as everyone around me has been stressing...hahaha, what the heck am i talking abt.

Anw, go to this website to check out the nails man... SUPER SUPER LONG. But its nice :D

http://nailgurukaikai.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment